Monday, July 28, 2008

Today. Sun, toilet, and tears. Oh my.


I need to talk about my day.

I got the kids off to VBS. It's not fun to get up like it's school hours.

My husband had the day off so after VBS we went to Wild Waves Water Park. I once again contributed to getting age spots and wrinkles. I cooked in the sun and then felt guilty about it. When we were leaving my stomach felt really BAD.

Got home and drug myself to the shower. Ended up spending some quality time in the bathroom with my sick tummy. Yuck. Must've been that funnel cake with strawberries and whip cream OR was it those healthy nachos?

Got my self pulled together and called my mother to apologize for something I said yesterday. She started out calm and rational and ended up screaming at me. She was apparently not ready to accept my apology and just wanted to give me a list of all the crappy things I have done. It was also a chance to rehash why she is so kind and wonderful and she doesn't understand why no one can see how sweet she is. I ended up bawling and just letting her know I couldn't carry on any more of a conversation and hung up.

So, got up early, visited the toilet, and my mom freaks out. BUT...the boys had a really good time. Thank goodness.

I am exhausted.

Thanks for taking the time to be a friend and reading my lame problems.

xo M

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Today is a better day. Don't look back...and you do GREAT hair!!!!
Mis