Monday, July 14, 2008

Fun, easy, good summer read. MRS. PERFECT


Title - Mrs. Perfect Author - Jane Porter

Okay ladies. This was a great book. Thanks to my wonderful client, Michelle, for turning me on to this one.

I haven't really read anything like this. It is definitely written for women, mothers in particular.

I enjoyed it so much that I ordered another book written by Jane Porter.

I also enjoyed that fact that I live in Western Washington and the story takes place here. It was fun to read about familiar local hot spots.

I would love to hear from you if you have read this book. Sorta like an online book club. Take care and happy reading!

xo M

1 comments:

Craving Baby said...

I'd never even heard of this book... or author. I'm putting it on my "need to read" list.

Hope you're having a great weekend.

No AF yet... but no BFP either. Crossing my fingers for a BFP tomorrow!

~Craving Baby