Thursday, July 10, 2008

My moms birthday party.



I had a birthday party for my mom this past weekend. It turned out really well. As you can see from the photos, my family is Korean.

That is me along with my mom and aunts.

The party was held at a Korean restaurant. I posted a picture to show what I did for some of the table decorations. I made photos of her and printed words under each one. Everyone really enjoyed seeing how she has looked over the years.

I really enjoyed doing this for my mom. I had so much anxiety but it turned out fine.

Thanks.

2 comments:

Craving Baby said...

M - Love the cake! It's too cute!

The Park Family said...

wow!!! your omma really is a Korean!! Anneonghaseyo! I am so happy that I have found someone who is half korean too!! But of course u are much prettier!!