Monday, July 21, 2008

More fun than I thought.








When my husband wanted to take the boys to the NHRA drag races I was a bit worried. I thought about the crowds, the heat, my kids being hungry, them wanting to use the restroom, etc...

I know I am a bit of a control freak. To prove how much of a freak I am I decided that I would go along. NOT to see the races but to make sure my husband was looking after the boys. Making sure the boys were not getting sun burnt. Making sure the boys were not hungry. Just making sure they didn't get lost. I obviously had complete confidence in my husband.

Well, I went. Everyone was fine. AND....I had a really good time!! It was so FUN!!!! I know, like I said, FREAK!

Take a peek at the photos. Thoughts please.

xo M

The drivers pictured are Ashley Force (John Forces daughter), Antron Brown, Gary Schelzi, Brandon Bernstein, and Tony Pedregon.

0 comments: