Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Fiber One bars.


These "granola" bars are pretty tasty. They are loaded with 35% of fiber in each bar. Heaven knows that I need some fiber. LOL

I am pretty particular about granola type bars. If they taste healthy I am turned off. If they taste like kid food and sugary sweet I am turned off. If they are way chewy or way to dry I am turned off. SO..these are just right! Not to sweet, not over the top with tasting like health food, and not dry as bark.

I have only tried the oatmeal chocolate.

Let me know what you think!

Take it easy.

xo M

PS. Thanks to Melissa S. for telling me about these. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these! They are perfect "adult" granola bars and taste really good! I've tried all three varieties but the chocolate chip are my favorite. Watch out, though...with all that fiber they have the same affect as refried beans! : ) Buy them at Costco...30 bars for $9.99...can't beat that price!
Mis

Rob said...

If you thinking about FiberOne, you might like to try the new Kardea Wellness bar. 150 calories, 7g protein, 7g fiber, lower glycemic sweetening approach (agave, brown rice syrup, fiber from oats, psyllium and acacia). Two are vegan, all 4 are vegetarian, designed to enable a heart healthy, cholesterol managing lifestyle. Glad to send you a taste sample--email at rleighton@kardeanutrition.com.