Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Why isn't your upper lip moving?















We were at a restaurant and this lady was talking, eating, and minding her own business. I guess I should have been minding my own business instead of just gawking at her. I was hypnotized by her stiff lip. She must have had tons of botox. It was so distracting AND unattractive. Half her face didn't move. Neither did my eyes. I couldn't stop staring.

Honestly, I have always thought that I would be a botox user one day. I am not opposed to cosmetic procedures. After watching her....I don't ever want my mouth to look like that! Sheesh.

So, what did I do? I took a picture to post on my blog. Of course I did!! Wouldn't she just be pissed!?? What does she expect? Of course people are going to oogle and stare. She looked like a freak. The photo doesn't show the full effect. I wish it did. Maybe I should have taken video instead.

After looking at the photo I think her nose has had some work too.

I know, I know....find something better to do. I'm working on it. It's not nice to make fun of people!

xo M

PS. If this woman is someone you know and love please suggest that she scale back on the botox. Hope I didn't offend anyone.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok...you just gotta stop doing this kind or stuff....or not! The Jesse James, King 5 News, story had me in tears! You are too funny! How was the pie?