Friday, April 17, 2009

Lettuce Wraps.



My client brought me lunch. Wasn't that sweet? I loved this so much I thought maybe you would enjoy it too.

It was a frozen package of lettuce wrap filling. You microwave it and scoop the mixture into lettuce. I prefer romaine or leaf lettuce. It comes with rice noodles you sprinkle on then wrap up the lettuce and enjoy. The best part is that there are no carbs. Very tasty. She also brought along a bottle of sweet chili sauce. MMmmmmm. Sweet and spicy.

I had to purchase a few of these and stash in my freezer. There is enough in each box for two people.

You can find it in the freezer section only at Safeway. (I don't care for Safeway because they do not support our schools and PTA. I am making an exception for this one item. )

Hope you enjoy.

xo M

1 comments:

Unknown said...

That sounds really tasty! I would love to try it...