Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sceens from Halloween









Thought I would share some photos from Halloween.

The boys were a clown and a magician. People thought my oldest was a girl. You could hardly recognize him in the clown get up.

I made peppermint patties into spiders. It sounded like such a cute idea to give out to the classes. What a project. Take my advice and don't make 60 of these. Cute but way to much work. The kids didn't care anyway. They just wanted the candy.

The cub scouts had a trunk n' treat. It was really fun. Thank goodness it didn't rain. The photo is our trunk, otherwise known as the jail of the dead. We went for the scary look instead of the harvest, kid friendly, cute look. My husband and the boys were super proud of the gore they created.

A friend of mine dressed up as Sarah Palin. Whether or not you voted that ticket or not you have to admit she looks great. (On a side note: I am glad the race is over and looking forward to supporting a new president. Sorry Sarah...have fun in Alaska.)

Then there was the horse we saw trick or treating. Yep, a real one. Can't beat that.

Now I gotta gear up for Thanksgiving. Can't wait for turkey and gravy...and pupkin pie!

xo M

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, hilarious costumes...sorry I was one of "those people" that thought the clown was a girl. The horse cracks me up!
Mis (Obama fan)