Friday, November 14, 2008

Prunes


Newest find and addiction. PRUNES. Yep, you got it. I heart prunes. Just like grandma.

I am telling you that these little gems are yummy. I had a coupon to try out these Sunsweet "ONES" and can't get enough of them. They are individually wrapped....love that. They are sold for around $2-$3 per 7oz. container. I noticed inside my container there is a coupon for .75 off.

In case you all have forgotten what prunes are. They are pitted plums. The package says they are "bite for bite better than fresh fruit" and that dried plums deliver more nutrition than any bite of fresh fruit. I am just going to believe that because they are so good. You can eat 5 prunes for 100 calories. Mmmmmmm Super sweet like candy. Nice texture. Just yummy.

My son loves them. I just toss one into his lunch box and he thinks he got a treat. Let's just hope no one realizes that he's eating prunes.

I have to point out the super cute packaging. I could just stick a bow on top and give it as a gift. Wouldn't that be funny. So, watch out friends...your all gettin' prunes for Christmas!!

xo M

0 comments: