Sunday, August 10, 2008

Lemme tell ya.

Lemme tell ya. I have been so busy with hairdo's, lashes, and life.

We are going camping. This means that I work my butt off the week before AND the week after our trip. I have to cram everyone in or they freak out.

I am really looking forward to being a vegetable. That is what I am hoping for any ways. I don't want to take any major hikes or strenuous bike rides. I just want to sit there with a book and a marshmallow roasting on a stick.

I know, I know, not likely to happen. Somehow I will get sucked in by my boys. I can see it now. Me, the mountain bike, the not so cute helmet and sweat rolling down my neck. My butt checks bruising, my tummy growling, and my body aching. Oh well. I have to look on the bright side....I need the exercise.

So, have an easy week. I hope to blog like a mad women when I return. Take care.

xo M

2 comments:

Evey said...

So how was the camping trip? Did you bruise your butt? lol

Anonymous said...

Hi friend! I have enjoyed reading your blog entries of late...you are too funny! I hope I'm not one of those who "freak out" if I don't get my hair done in a timely fashion! : ) I'm looking forward to our back-to-school pedicures, coffee and lunch! Oh, and guess what, I got a bruised butt on my vacation too...only mine was made by a horse named Sebastian!