Thursday, June 5, 2008

Gift for friends at school

These are the DVD packaged up to give to each student. I shared it with the class today and they loved it. It's fun for little people to see themselves up on screen and hear cool music. They were so excited that they each got to take one home. So fun!

The stamp on the back says "Time spent with friends is time well spent." It is from Stampin' Up as well as the butterfly. The flowers on the front were cut from the Cricut machine and are stuck on the outside of the DVD package.

As always, you can click on the photo to enlarge it.

xo M

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that is such a great idea. a really nice gift to gie to people.

Jen said...

Thanks for the comment! I'm glad you found me too! Being gluten-free is tough at first but so worth it. Keep checking back for more recipes, tips, ideas and more. I love that gift idea, my mom also makes dvd photo/music/videos. They are so fun. The packaging you made is awesome!!