Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend


Photos from the weekend.

Hope you had a chance to relax.

xo M

Trying to be a model.








Just making their own playground equipment.








Cool!!












Wow!!
















The best water guns in town!










WHAT IS THAT!?? OMG!!











Trying to be a model again.









At the cemetery. My husband taking care of his mothers headstone.








Smelling the wind.











Handsome.














Mmmmmm. Homemade waffle cone...bowls.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yummy waffle bowls! I'm impressed!

And you are such a super model. But, you are lacking your super model pose from the hike. Put that picture on here, hustla!

Ollie is a handsome dude.

Unknown said...

And I love that Dan is sporting 'socks and crocs'. He's so NW.

Anonymous said...

Great SONY CYBERSHOT pictures, I assume??? Looks like a fun weekend...and love your husband's duds! I'm thinking of submitting my hubby's for an episode of What Not to Wear! Want me to enter your hubby too? The nose pickers are getting out of control...call me! ☺

Unknown said...

C'mon - update this thing!