Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Toscanos cafe and wine bar

http://www.toscanospuyallup.com/directions.asp

This was a nice place. It is located in Sumner, not far from the freeway.

My friend Melissa and I had lunch there with my son's teacher Caryl. It was really pretty good. We each had a DREAMCICLE martini, turkey avocado panini's, and salad with a really nice dressing. We also treated ourselves to creme brulee. YUMMMMY.

This place was located in almost a business building sorta area. There wasn't a great view. That didn't seem to matter. We ate in the outdoor seating area which offers an outdoor fireplace. The indoor area was mature with dark wood and cool lighting. It would be perfect for appetizers and cocktails with friends or date night. The place isn't big which adds to the charm. It's sorta intimate.

I would defiantly go back. The menu was tempting, nice atmosphere, and the service was perfect. It receives an A- from me. Only downfall is the lack of something nice to look at in the out door seating area. You are looking at a road.

Side note. Definitely an adult restaurant.

Let me know what you think. I would love to hear from you.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun day that was!!! Looking forward to trying Mama Stortinis next time! : )